Frequent Questions

Must the "specific language required," i.e., statement regarding conventional gasoline, be put on terminal truck Bills of Lading?

Section § 80.106(a)(1) states that on each occasion "when any person transfers custody or title to any conventional gasoline," the transferor must provide to the transferee documents which include the statement contained in § 80.106(a)(1)(vii). Accordingly, the statement must be contained in either the bill of lading or some other document that the terminal provides to the truck carrier.(9/12/94)

This question and answer is posted at The original was posted in the Q&A posted on 9/12/94 which can found at" See Question ID 3857 for RFG (Taken from the first question on
Have more questions? Submit a request