Frequent Questions

We are a wholesaler of E100 and B100. We do not do any blending. We purchase and sell E100 and B100 and sell it to anyone who needs it. What in the RIN code must be changed to document the change of ownership?

Nothing changes in the RIN code to document a change of ownership.

Question and Answer was originally posted at
Have more questions? Submit a request