Frequent Questions

Which non-obligated parties are allowed to participate in the credit trading program? Producers (with extra value RINs), oxygenate blenders, marketers?

Anyone can participate in the RIN trading program, subject to the requirement that the party first register with the EPA and then adhere to other regulatory requirements, including submitting required reports (such as quarterly reports on RINs held).

Question and Answer was originally posted at
Have more questions? Submit a request