Frequent Questions

Does a company that produces RFG have to register all oxygenate blending facilities or just those that produce RFG? All import locations or just those that import RFG?

Registration is required only for oxygenate blending facilities at which RFG is produced, and not for oxygenate blending facilities where oxygenate is blended with conventional gasoline only. If an oxygenate blender decides to blend RBOB with oxygenates to produce RFG at a facility that has not previously been registered, the facility must be registered three months prior to blending.(10/17/94)

This question and answer is posted at The original was posted in the Q&A posted on 10/17/94 which can found at" See Question ID 3857 for RFG (Taken from the first question on
Have more questions? Submit a request