Frequent Questions

EPA has stated that the transferor "must provide to the transferee... product transfer documents." On an import the transferor is a foreign entity presumably not subject to our laws. How do we ensure that the foreign refiner provides all information? As i

Foreign refiner are not subject to the PTD requirements, unless they are also importers. Importers are required to provide PTD information to all parties to whom they transfer title or custody of RFG, RBOB or Conventional gasoline.(8/29/94)

This question and answer is posted at The original was posted in the Q&A posted on 8/29/94 which can found at" See Question ID 3857 for RFG (Taken from the first question on
Have more questions? Submit a request