Frequent Questions

The EPA has stated that PTD's include documents that reflect the transfer of ownership and physical custody of gas or blendstock, including invoices, receipts, bills of lading, manifests and pipeline tickets. Each of these documents contain different piec

Yes. The regulations require PTD's be provided by the transferor to the transferee on each occasion when any person transfers custody or title of RFG, RBOB or conventional gasoline. The regulations do not specify at what point in the delivery PTD's are to be provided for each occasion.(7/1/94)

This question and answer is posted at The original was posted in the Q&A posted on 7/1/94 which can found at" See Question ID 3857 for RFG (Taken from the first question on
Have more questions? Submit a request