Frequent Questions

The regulations state that, "other than when gasoline is sold or dispensed for use in motor vehicles at a retail outlet or wholesale purchaser-consumer facility," transfer documents must be exchanged with the requisite information. In many areas of the co

As you describe them, these cardlock facilities would be considered retail outlets for purposes of the product transfer document requirements.(10/31/94)

This question and answer is posted at The original was posted in the Q&A posted on 10/31/94 which can found at" See Question ID 3857 for RFG (Taken from the first question on
Have more questions? Submit a request