Frequent Questions

Who is required to register for the Reformulated Gasoline and Anti-dumping Program?

Refiners and importers of conventional gasoline, reformulated gasoline or RBOB and oxygenate blenders producing reformulated gasoline by blending RBOB with oxygenates must register with EPA prior to producing or importing such products. Independent laboratories must register prior to being specified by refiners or importers on facility registrations.(8/29/94)

This question and answer is posted at The original was posted in the Q&A posted on 8/29/94 which can found at" See Question ID 3857 for RFG (Taken from the first question on
Have more questions? Submit a request