Frequent Questions

Who is the EPA contact person for questions about the procedure for measuring total aromatics with a GC-MS?

Contact Carl Scarbro (313) 668-4209 or Bruce Kolowich (313) 668-4582.(7/1/94)

This question and answer is posted at The original was posted in the Q&A posted on 7/1/94 which can found at" See Question ID 3857 for RFG (Taken from the first question on
Have more questions? Submit a request