Frequent Questions

What business activity should producers and marketers register under?

Producers and marketers should register as RIN owners and, as appropriate as an ethanol producer/importer, biodiesel producer/importer, and under any other category that applies to them. Registration is available on-line at If a party is unsure how to register after reviewing the forms and instructions, we have staff who can assist them and their contact information is given on the webpage.

Question and Answer was originally posted at
Have more questions? Submit a request