Frequent Questions

If a party registers a facility as a refinery, oxygenate blending facility or import facility and then does not produce or import gasoline at that facility during an averaging period, must the party report to EPA?

Refiners, importers, and oxygenate blenders are required to report to EPA only during averaging periods when the party produces or imports some volume of gasoline, even if the party has previously registered with EPA.(9/26/94)

This question and answer is posted at The original was posted in the Q&A posted on 9/26/94 which can found at" See Question ID 3857 for RFG (Taken from the first question on
Have more questions? Submit a request