Frequent Questions

Where should registrations and reports be sent?

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Attn: REFGAS (6406J)
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20460

This question and answer is posted at The original was posted in the Q&A posted on 7/1/94 which can found at" See Question ID 3857 for RFG (Taken from the first question on
Have more questions? Submit a request